Tracklist:
01. Put It Away (2:42)
02. I'm Alone With You (2:40)
03. Rock It For Me (2:40)
04. I'm In An Awful Mood (2:48)
05. Wham (Re Bop Boom Bam) (2:51)
06. Pretty Eyes (2:45)
07. Uptown Blues (2:56)
08. Lunceford Special (2:50)
09. Bugs Parade (2:31)
10. Blues In The Groove (2:35)
11. I Wanta Hear Swing Songs (2:57)
12. It's Time To Jump And Shout (2:55)
13. What's Your Story, Mornin' Glory? (3:13)
14. Dinah - Part I (2:17)
15. Dinah - Part II (2:17)
16. Sonata By L. Van Beethoven ("Pathetique" Op. 13) (3:18)
17. I Got It (2:56)
18. Chopin's Prelude No. 7 (2:51)
19. Swingin' On C (2:23)
20. Let's Try Again (2:54)
21. Monotony In Four Flats (2:54)
22. Barefoot Blues (2:45)
23. Minnie The Moocher Is Dead (2:29)
24. I Ain't Gonna Study War No More (2:57)
25. Pavanne (2:48)

https://nitroflare.com/view/C03C954F7EB437C/TCC.JL3940.rar
ReplyDelete