Tracklist:
01. I'll Remember April
02. Ballad Medley: Autumn in New York/Embraceable You/What's New?
03. Jordu
04. Half-Breed Apache
05. Do It the Hard Way
06. I'm Old Fashioned
07. You're Driving Me Crazy
08. It Could Happen to You
09. My Heart Stood Still
10. The More I See You
11. Everything Happens to Me
12. Dancing on the Ceiling
13. How Long Has This Been Going On?
14. Old Devil Moon
15. Fair Weather
16. Polka Dots and Moonbeams
17. Hotel 49
18. Solar
19. Blue Thoughts
20. When Lights Are Low
21. All or Nothing at All
22. Crazy She Calls Me
23. The Way You Look Tonight
24. This Is Always
25. When the Sun Comes Out
26. What Is There to Say
27. Everything I Got Belongs to You
28. We Could Make Such Beautiful Music
29. It Might as Well Be Spring
30. Yesterdays
31. Alone Together
32. How High the Moon
33. It Never Entered My Mind
34. Tis Autumn
35. If You Could See Me Now
36. September Song
37. You'd Be so Nice to Come Home To
38. Time on My Hands (You in My Arms)
39. You and the Night and the Music
40. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
41. I Could Have Danced All Night
42. The Heather on the Hill
43. On the Street Where You Live
44. Almost Like Being in Love
45. Thanks Heaven for Little Girls
46. I Talk to the Trees
47. Show Me
48. Lady Bird
49. Cheryl Blues
50. Tune Up
51. Line for Lyons
52. Pent up House
53. Look for the Silver Lining
54. Indian Summer
55. My Old Flame
56. I Should Care
57. Violets for Your Furs
58. The Song Is You
59. When I Fall in Love
60. Goodbye
61. Autumn in New York
62. Angel Eyes
63. Street of Dreams
64. Forgetful
65. Deep in a Dream

https://nitroflare.com/view/A913BC4284FE4DE/CB.TRC.rar
ReplyDelete