Tracklist:
1. "Trav'lin' Light" (Johnny Mercer, Jimmy Mundy, Trummy Young) – 2:47
2. "Sunday in New York" (Carroll Coates, Peter Nero) – 1:40
3. "I Could Have Told You" (Carl Sigman, Jimmy Van Heusen) – 2:58
4. "Big City" (Marvin L. Jenkins) – 2:00
5. "I Want to Be with You" (Lee Adams, Charles Strouse) – 2:49
6. "Some of My Best Friends Are the Blues" (Al Byron, Woody Harris) – 2:22
7. "Someone You've Loved" (Johnny Pate) – 2:56
8. "Don't Be on the Outside" (Sidney Wyche, George Kelly, Mayme Watts) – 2:48
9. "You're Blasé" (Ord Hamilton, Bruce Sievier) – 2:22
10. "Yes, I Know When I've Had It" (Pate) – 2:17
11. "Confession" (Howard Dietz, Arthur Schwartz) – 2:26
12. "And I Love Him" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) – 2:29
Shirley Horn – piano, vocals
Joe Newman – trumpet
Jerome Richardson – flute, tenor saxophone
Frank Wess - flute, alto and tenor saxophones
Kenny Burrell – guitar
Marshall Hawkins – bass
Bernard Sweetney – drums

https://nitroflare.com/view/FD4F861F832823D/SH.65.TL.rar
ReplyDelete