Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Red Garland - The Complete Recordings 1959-1961

Tracklist: 

01. It's a Blue World
02. I Want to Be Loved
03. Red Beans
04. Bean's Blues
05. Blues for Ron
06. Soul Junction
07. Woody'n You
08. Birks' Works
09. I've Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
10. Hallelujah
11. We'll Be Together Again
12. Stella by Starlight
13. I Heard You Cried Last Night
14. Softly Baby
15. When Your Lover Has Gone
16. Wonder Why
17. The Blue Room
18. The Red Blues
19. I Love You Yes I Do
20. Blues for Ann
21. I'll Never Stop Loving You
22. And the Angels Sing
23. T'ain't Nobody's Business
24. Bass-Ment Blues
25. Revelation Blues
26. I'll Never Be Free
27. Everytime I Feel the Spirit
28. Halleloo-Y'-All
29. Back Slidin'
30. When Your Lover Has Gone (1960)
31. These Foolish Things
32. My Last Affair
33. You Are Too Beautiful
34. I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
35. The Nearness of You
36. Nancy (with the Laughing Face)
37. When I Fall in Love
38. In the Evening
39. Blues in the Closet
40. Chains of Love
41. Tired
42. Sent for You Yesterday (And Here You Come Today)
43. Trane's Blues
44. Wee Baby Blues
45. Cloudy
46. Rojo
47. We Kiss in a Shadow
48. Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup
49. Ralph J. Gleason Blues
50. You Better Go Now

1 comment: