Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Thelonious Monk - 9 Classic Albums 1958-1961

Tracklist: 

1. Evidence (May 1958)
2. In Walked Bud (1958)
3. Blue Monk (May 1958)
4. I Mean You (1958)
5. Rhythm-a-Ning (May 1958)
6. Purple Shades
7. Light Blue
8. Coming on the Hudson
9. Rhythm-a-Ning (August 1958)
10. Epistrophy Theme (Live)
11. Blue Monk (August 1958) 
12. Evidence (August 1958) 
13. Epistrophy (1958)
14. Nutty (1959)
15. Blues Five Spot
16. Let's Cool One
17. In Walked Bud (1959)
18. Just a Gigolo
19. Misterioso
20. April in Paris
21. (I Don't Stand) A Ghost of a Chance (with You)
22. Functional (1959)
23. I'm Getting Sentimental over You (1959)
24. I Should Care
25. Round Midnight (1959)
26. All Alone
27. Monk's Mood (January 1959)
28. Blue Monk (1959)
29. Ruby, My Dear (1959) 
30. Round Lights
31. Everything Happens to Me
32. You Took the Words Right out of My Heart 
33. Bluehawk 
34. Pannonica 
35. Remember
36. There's Danger in Your Eyes, Cherie
37. Reflections
38. Jackie-Ing
39. Straight, No Chaser
40. Played Twice
41. I Mean You (1959)
42. Ask Me Now
43. Thelonious
44. Friday the 13th
45. Monk's Mood (Febuary 1959) 
46. Little Rootie Tootie
47. Off Minor (1959) 
48. Crepuscule with Nellie
49. Let's Call This 
50. Four in One
51. I'm Getting Sentimental over You (1960) 
52. San Francisco Holiday (Worry Later)
53. Round Midnight (1960)
54. Epistrophy (1960)
55. Ruby, My Dear (1961)
56. Trinkle, Tinkle
57. Off Minor (1961) 
58. Nutty (1961)
59. Epistrophy (1961)
60. Functional (1961) 

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/CEB2E3D1F813A83/TM.9CA5861.part1.rar
    https://nitroflare.com/view/E54355C02D43A53/TM.9CA5861.part2.rar

    ReplyDelete