Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jimmie Lunceford 1935-1937


Tracklist: 

01. My Blue Heaven (3:15)
02. I'm Nuts About Screwy Music (3:06)
03. The Best Things In Life Are Free (3:24)
04. The Melody Man (3:04)
05. Organ Grinder's Swing (2:40)
06. On The Beach At Bali-Bali (3:00)
07. Me And The Moon (3:05)
08. Living From Day To Day (3:06)
09. 'Tain't Good (Like A Nickle Made Of Wood) (3:14)
10. Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan) (2:57)
11. I Can't Escape From You (3:02)
12. Harlem Shout (3:00)
13. (This Is) My Last Affair (2:50)
14. Running A Temperature (3:00)
15. Count Me Out (3:15)
16. I'll See You In My Dreams (2:47)
17. He Ain't Got Rhythm (2:46)
18. Linger Awhile (2:37)
19. Honest And Truly (3:02)
20. Slumming On Park Avenue (3:04)
21. Coquette (3:12)
22. The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down (2:53)
23. Ragging The Scale (3:10)

1 comment: