Pages

Monday, September 14, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jimmie Lunceford 1941-1945


Tracklist: 

01. I'm Losing My Mind (Because of You)
02. Life Is Fine
03. It Had to Be You
04. I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town - Part 1
05. I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town - Part 2
06. Strictly Instrumental
07. Knock Me a Kiss
08. Keep Smilin', Keep Laughin', Be Happy
09. I Dream a Lot About You
10. Easy Street
11. Back Door Stuff - Part 1
12. Back Door Stuff - Part 2
13. Jeep Rhythm
14. I'm Gonna See My Baby
15. That Someone Must Be You
16. I'm in a Jam with Baby
17. Buzz-Buzz-Buzz
18. This Is My Confession to You
19. Jimmie Lunceford & His Orchestra and The Delta Rhythm Boys - Baby, Are You Kiddin'
20. Jimmie Lunceford & His Orchestra and The Delta Rhythm Boys - The Honeydripper

1 comment: