Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jimmie Noone 1930-1934


Tracklist: 

01. When You're Smiling (2:49)
02. I Lost My Gal From Memphis (2:27)
03. On Revival Day (2:34)
04. I'm Drifting Back To Dreamland (2:45)
05. Virginia Lee (3:16)
06. So Sweet (2:28)
07. San (2:38)
08. You Rascal, You (2:22)
09. Bring It On Home To Grandma (2:43)
10. Little White Lies (2:28)
11. Moonlight On The Colorado (2:36)
12. Something To Remember You By (3:00)
13. Three Little Words (2:37)
14. He's Not Worth Your Tears (3:14)
15. Trav'lin' All Alone (2:52)
16. I Need Lovin' (2:55)
17. It's You (3:18)
18. River, Stay 'Way From My Door (2:48)
19. When It's Sleepy Time Down South (2:59)
20. Dixie Lee (3:02)
21. Inka Dinka Doo (2:52)
22. Delta Bound (3:08)
23. Like Me A Little Bit Less (3:09)
24. A Porter's Love Song (2:50)
25. I'd Do Anything For You (2:52)

1 comment: