Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jess Stacy 1951-1956


Tracklist: 

01. You Took Advantage Of Me (2:35)
02. Fascinating Rhythm (2:12)
03. I Can't Get Started (2:56)
04. I Want To Be Happy (2:45)
05. Indiana (2:35)
06. Stars Fell On Alabama (2:57)
07. If I Could Be With You (2:30)
08. Oh, Baby (2:50)
09. Roll 'Em (4:01)
10. Where Or When (2:56)
11. Sing, Sing, Sing (3:17)
12. Let's Dance (0:26)
13. Goodbye (0:52)
14. King Porter Stomp (4:28)
15. Don't Be That Way (3:17)
16. Sometimes I'm Happy (3:22)
17. When Buddha Smiles (2:35)
18. Down South Camp Meeting (3:05)
19. You Turned The Tables On Me (2:54)
20. I Must Have That Man (3:18)
21. Gee, Ain't I Good To You (2:31)
22. Blues For Otis Ferguson (3:45)
23. Boo-Boos For Bob (3:18)
24. Ec-Stacy (3:09)
25. Complainin' (2:21)
26. Ain't Goin' Nowhere (2:37)

https://nitroflare.com/view/C7BC1E52DF2398D/TCC.JS5156.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment