Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jess Stacy 1944-1950


Tracklist: 

01. Take Me To The Land Of Jazz (3:04)
02. Rose Of Washington Square (2:40)
03. Keepin Out Of Mischief Now (3:02)
04. D.A. Blues (3:25)
05. After You've Gone (2:20)
06. Old Fashioned Love (2:11)
07. I Ain't Got Nobody (2:46)
08. Blue Fives (2:11)
09. Ridin Easy (2:15)
10. Song Of The Wanderer (2:13)
11. Daybreak Serenade (2:57)
12. It's Only A Paper Moon (3:12)
13. Careless (2:45)
14. I'll Be Seing You (3:03)
15. Can't We Be Friends (2:29)
16. Imagination (2:44)
17. Under A Blanket Of Blue (3:16)
18. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me (3:00)
19. Lullaby Of The Leaves (2:57)
20. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter (2:42)
21. Lover Man (3:22)
22. Keepin Out Of Mischief Now (2:38)
23. Cherry (2:53)
24. In A Mist (3:38)

1 comment: