Tracklist:
01. Announcement by Allan Morrison
02. Hi-Fly
03. Bantu Suite
04. Beef Blues Stew
05. Machine Blues
06. Earth Birth
07. Nobody Knows the Troubles I've Seen
08. Saucer Eyes
09. I Got Rhythm
10. Gingerbread
11. Cocktails for Two
12. Honeysuckle Rose
13. Fe-Double-U Blues
14. Earth Birth (1959)
15. Little Susan
16. Nice Ice
17. Little Niles (1957)
18. Pam's Waltz (1959)
19. Babe's Blues
20. Let's Climb a Hill
21. We're Ladies
22. I Know Your Kind
23. Rose Lovejoy of Paradise Alley
24. Anyone Would Love You
25. Once Knew a Fella
26. Every Once in a While
27. Fair Warning
28. Are You Ready Gyp Watson
29. That Ring on the Finger
30. Once Knew a Fella (Reprise)
31. I Say Hello
32. Hi-Fly (1959) [Live]
33. Beef Blues Stew (1959) [Live]
34. Where (Live)
35. Spot Five Blues (Live)
36. Star Crossed Lovers (Live)
37. Lisa Lovely (Live)
38. Introduction: Uhuru Kwanza
39. First Movement: Uhuru Kwanza
40. Second Movement: African Lady
41. Third Movement: Bantu
42. Fourth Movement: Kucheza Blues

https://nitroflare.com/view/3C0775320961775/RW.CR5860.rar
ReplyDelete