Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

Nina Simone - 2008 - Tell It Like It Is - Rarities And Unreleased Recordings (1967-73)

Tracklist: 

CD 1
01. Cosi Ti Amo (To Love Somebody) (2:36)
02. To Be Young Gifted And Black (2:49)
03. Ain't Got No-I Got Life (2:54)
04. Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) (4:40)
05. Suzanne (5:14)
06. Peace Of Mind (2:38)
07. Do I Move You (2:19)
08. Come Ye (3:49)
09. Take My Hand, Precious Lord (1:46)
10. Why (The King Of Love Is Dead) (12:57)

CD 2
01. Save Me (3:25)
02. Why Must Your Love Well Be So Dry (2:21)
03. Whatever I Am (You Made Me) (3:05)
04. What Have They Done To My Song Ma (4:34)
05. Suzanne (5:12)
06. Music For Lovers (4:22)
07. In Love In Vain (2:28)
08. I'll Look Around (5:11)
09. The Man With The Horn (3:41)
10. The Glory Of Love (2:12)
11. My Father - Dialog (1:42)
12. Jelly Roll (8:12)
13. Tell It Like Is It (3:54)
14. 22nd Century (8:46)
15. Thandewye (Spiritual) (7:23)

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/B66373893436FBB/NS.08.TILII.rar

    ReplyDelete