Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Kenny Burrell - The Complete Albums Collection 1957-1962


Tracklist: 

1. Interplay (09:37)
2. Anatomy (11:52)
3. Light Blue (07:48)
4. Soul Eyes (17:28)
5. Yes Baby (11:06)
6. Scotch Blues (07:57)
7. Autumn In New York (05:45)
8. Caravan (09:55)
9. Rock Salt (11:20)
10. The Man I Love (06:44)
11. Chuckin' (12:12)
12. Phinupi (09:46)
13. Minor Mishap (07:27)
14. How Long Has This Been Going On (06:00)
15. Eclypso (07:58)
16. Solacium (09:10)
17. Tommy's Time (11:59)
18. Birk's Works (09:51)
19. Hallelujah (11:45)
20. Lady Be Good (10:02)
21. Lover Man (08:25)
22. 36-23-36 (03:49)
23. All Night Long (05:17)
24. Will You Still Be Mine (04:29)
25. I'm A Fool To Want You (04:39)
26. Trio (04:23)
27. Broadway (04:22)
28. Soft Winds (03:20)
29. Just A-Sittin' And A-Rockin' (04:23)
30. Well You Needn't (04:31)
31. I'll Buy You A Star (02:11)
32. Weaver Of Dreams (02:27)
33. The More I See You (02:52)
34. I'm Just A Lucky So And So (02:56)
35. A Fine Romance (02:03)
36. Until The Real Thing Comes Along (03:04)
37. The Blues Is Awful Mean (02:37)
38. That Old Feeling (03:28)
39. If I Had You (02:07)
40. Hootchie-Koo (03:57)
41. Afternoon In Paris (04:18)
42. Like Someone In Love (02:12)
43. Freight Trane (07:22)
44. I Never Knew (07:06)
45. Lyresto (05:44)
46. Why Was I Born? (03:15)
47. Big Paul (14:05)

1 comment:

  1. https://nitroflare.com/view/492BE2C1EB7A99E/KB.CAC5762.rar

    ReplyDelete