Tracklist:
1. Chelsea Bridge
2. The Cat Walk
3. Sunday
4. Who's Got Rhythm?
5. Tell Me When
6. Go Home
7. Bunny
8. What's the Rush
9. Back Beat
10. What's It All About
11. Carrots for Rabbit
12. Shady Side
13. Blueport
14. Body and Soul
15. Black Nightgown
16. Come Rain or Come Shine (1960)
17. Lady Chatterley's Mother
18. Let My People Be
19. Sweet and Slow
20. Bweebida Bobbida
21. Manoir De Mes RĂªves (Django's Castle)
22. You Took Advantage of Me
23. Out of This World
24. My Funny Valentine
25. Broadway
26. I'm Gonna Go Fishin'
27. All About Rosie
28. Weep
29. I Know, Don't Know How (1961)
30. Chuggin'
31. Summer's Over
32. Israel
33. I'm Getting Sentimental over You
34. Piano Train
35. Lost in the Stars
36. I Believe in You
37. Love in New Orleans
38. I Know, Don't Know How (1962)
39. Go Home (1962)
40. Barbara's Theme
41. Theme From 'I Want to Live'
42. The Red Door
43. Come Rain or Come Shine (1962)
44. Apple Core
45. Go Home (Take Two)
46. All the Things You Are
47. Star Dust
48. Two of a Mind
49. Blight of the Fumble Bee
50. The Way You Look Tonight
51. Out of Time
52. Carpricious
53. Here I'll Stay
54. Inside Impromptu
55. You've Come Home
56. Get out of Town
57. Blue Boy
58. Lonely Town

https://nitroflare.com/view/D5184189D7DED49/GM.CR5962.part1.rar
ReplyDeletehttps://nitroflare.com/view/4A47B8211CD7CFC/GM.CR5962.part2.rar