Tracklist:
1. Close Your Eyes
2. Stuffy
3. Don't Take Your Love from Me (1959)
4. Get Happy
5. Andra's Blues
6. Indian Blues
7. Hawk Eyes
8. C'mon In
9. Through for the Night
10. I Never Knew
11. La Rosita
12. Stealin' the Bean
13. It's a Blue World
14. I Want to Be Loved
15. Red Beans
16. Bean's Blues
17. Blues for Ron
18. When the Day Is Done (1959)
19. The Sheik of Araby
20. My Blue Heaven
21. Bouncing with Bean
22. Cloudy
23. Almost Dawn
24. Stake Out
25. Crosstown
26. Shadows
27. You Blew out the Flame in My Heart
28. More Bounce to the Vonce
29. I'm Beginning to See the Light
30. Cool Blue
31. Some Stretching
32. For You, For Me, For Evermore
33. While We're Young
34. Then I'll Be Tired of You
35. Mighty Like a Rose
36. At Dawning
37. Trouble Is a Man
38. Poor Butterfly
39. I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You)
40. Night Hawk
41. There Is No Greater Love
42. In a Mellow Tone
43. Don't Take Your Love from Me (1960)
44. Pedalin'
45. Moodsville
46. After Midnight
47. Bean in Orbit
48. Stalking
49. Hassle
50. I'll Never Be the Same
51. When the Day Is Done (1961)
52. Under a Blanket of Blue
53. More Than You Know
54. Moonglow
55. Just a Gigolo
56. Speak Low
57. If I Could Be with You One Hour
58. Tin Tin Deo
59. Mariooch
60. All Too Soon
61. 28th and 8th
62. What Am I Here For
63. Bean Stalkin' (Live)
64. Tea for Two (Live)
65. The Walker (Live)
66. The Nearness of You (Live)
67. Time on My Hands (Live)
68. Blue Moon (Live)
69. Kerry (Live)
70. Cocktails for Two (Live)
71. I Talk to the Trees
72. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
73. Wanting You
74. Strange Music
75. The Man That Got Away
76. Get out of Town
77. Here I'll Stay
78. A Fellow Needs a Girl
79. Look No Further
80. La La La
81. Nobody Told Me
82. Maine
83. Loads of Love
84. The Sweetest Sounds
85. Be My Host
86. The Man Who Has Everything
87. No Strings
88. Wouldn't It Be Loverly
89. Cry Like the Wind
90. Climb Every Mountain
91. Make Someone Happy
92. Out of My Dreams
93. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
94. I Believe in You
95. Marchin' Along
96. A Smooth One
97. Blues Wail
98. April in Paris
99. Soul Station

https://nitroflare.com/view/D69491E91D55F19/CH.CR5962.part1.rar
ReplyDeletehttps://nitroflare.com/view/836AE82C4232C4B/CH.CR5962.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B30B558859F840D/CH.CR5962.part3.rar