Tracklist:
1. Bean Stalking
2. Leave My Heart Alone
3. The Night Ramble
4. Ladies Lullaby
5. Sportsman's Hop
6. Ready for Love
7. 'S Wonderful
8. I Only Have Eyes for You
9. Bean at the Met
10. I'm in the Mood
11. A Shanty in Old Shanty Town
12. Beyond the Blue Horizon
13. Make Believe
14. Just One of Those Things
15. Crazy Rhythm (1954)
16. Star Dust
17. The Sheik of Araby
18. Out of Nowhere
19. Honeysuckle Rose
20. Bouncing with Bean
21. Body and Soul (1954)
22. Sweet Georgia Brown (1954)
23. When Day Is Done
24. Spotlite
25. Lover Come Back to Me
26. The Man I Love
27. Sweet Lorraine
28. Get Happy
29. Blues Changes
30. Crazy Rhythm (1956)
31. Running Wild
32. I'll Never Be the Same (1956)
33. When Your Lover Has Gone
34. Blue Room
35. The Breeze and I
36. What's New
37. I'll String Along with You
38. My Own Blues
39. April in Paris
40. Mon Homme
41. Under Paris Skies
42. Mimi Hart
43. La Chnouf
44. La Vie En Rose
45. La Mer (Beyond the Sea)
46. Paris in the Spring
47. I Love Paris
48. Body and Soul (1956)
49. Little Girl Blue
50. I Never Knew
51. Dinner for One Please, James
52. The Bean Stalks Again
53. His Very Own Blues
54. The Day You Came Along
55. Have You Met Miss Jones
56. The Essence of You
57. There Will Never Be Another You
58. I'm Shooting High
59. Bean and the Boys
60. Chant
61. Juicy Fruit
62. Think Deep
63. Laura
64. Blue Lights
65. Sancticity
66. Blues for Yolande
67. It Never Entered My Mind
68. Rosita
69. You'd Be so Nice to Come Home To
70. Prisoner of Love
71. Tangerine
72. Shine on Harvest Moon
73. I'll Never Be the Same (1957)
74. You're Blase
75. I Wished on the Moon
76. How Long Has This Been Going On?
77. Like Someone in Love
78. My Melancholy Baby
79. Ill Wind
80. In a Mellow Tone
81. There's No You
82. The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise
83. Somebody Loves Me
84. Blues for Rene
85. Soul Blues
86. I Hadn't Anyone Till You
87. Groovin'
88. Greensleeves
89. Sunday Mornin'
90. Until the Real Thing Comes Along
91. Sweetnin'
92. I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me
93. Day by Day (Live)
94. Embraceable You (Live)
95. Moonglow (Live)
96. Sweet Georgia Brown (1958)
97. There Is Nothin' Like a Dame
98. Ooga Dooga
99. Thanks for the Misery
100. An Evening at Papa Joe's
101. I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face
102. Bird of Prey Blues
103. My One and Only Love
104. Vignette
105. Ooh-Wee, Miss G.P!
106. You've Changed
107. Get Set
108. Maria
109. Sunday
110. Hanid
111. Honey Flower
112. Nabob

https://nitroflare.com/view/9FA4786C17E6D34/CH.CR4558.part1.rar
ReplyDeletehttps://nitroflare.com/view/B25756A16AA4AB0/CH.CR4558.part2.rar