Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

The Chronological Classics - Jimmie Lunceford 1939


Tracklist: 

01. Baby Won't You Please Come Home? (2:52)
02. You're Just A Dream (2:53)
03. The Lonesome Road (2:33)
04. You Set Me On Fire (2:40)
05. I've Only Myself To Blame (2:48)
06. What's This Thing Called Swing? (2:28)
07. Mixup (2:21)
08. Shoemaker's Holiday (2:53)
09. Blue Blazes (2:52)
10. Mandy (2:55)
11. Easter Parade (2:42)
12. Ain't She Sweet? (2:29)
13. White Heat (2:24)
14. Oh Why, Oh Why (2:52)
15. Well, All Right Then (2:43)
16. You Let Me Down (2:54)
17. I Love You (2:48)
18. Who Did You Meet Last Night? (2:38)
19. You Let Me Down (2:49)
20. Sassin' The Boss (2:47)
21. I Want The Waiter (With The Water) (2:45)
22. I Used To Love You (But It's All Over Now) (2:47)
23. Belgium Stomp (2:31)
24. You Can Fool Some Of The People (Some Of The Time) (2:23)
25. Think Of Me, Little Daddy (2:44)
26. Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away) (2:40)

1 comment: